1. The Video should be approximately 60 to 180 seconds in length.
2. The Video must mention the Department’s College Navigator website as one way to find links to colleges’ net price calculators.
4. The Video must be posted via a video link (Examples:YouTube, Vimeo, your own web site, etc.) and be submitted through netpricecalc.challenge.gov.
5. Videos should not include endorsements of private products, services, or enterprises, including any college or university or the Department of Education’s financial aid programs.
6. Videos containing profane language, violence or weapons, sexually explicit content, or personal attacks on people or organizations will not be considered.
7. Videos containing material that is obscene, hateful, offensive, or slanderous will not be considered.
8. Videos containing material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age will not be considered.
9. Videos should not contain any unoriginal music unless that music is in the public domain or the submitter has obtained all rights to the music.
“Contestants will retain ownership of the videos they submit, however, the Department of Education will retain a transferable license to use, modify, distribute, and publicly perform contestant-submitted videos. Contestants, by submitting their videos, agree that the Department of Education may use their name, appearance, and likeness for the purpose of bringing awareness to Net Price calculators.”